This Isn't What It Looks Like...

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Literary Work

Hello everybody! Long time, no see, huh? I don't think anyone is reading this anymore... after all, it's been over a 18 months (I think) since I last typed anything here...

But I'm still here... alive and kicking. You know... I've never understood that saying... I mean.... I AM alive, but I'm definitely NOT kicking... Sure, there are a few people I wouldn't mind kicking but... there I go again... going off on a tangent (and a big one, I might add) What IS a tangent anyway???!! Oops! I did it again! (Wasn't that a song?)

When I get something worthy of being posted here (not like the "great" piece of literary work you're reading), I'll come back. Well this is just to say I'm back... I'm alive and NOT kicking... but still alive at least.

0 what they've said:

Post a comment

<< Home