This Isn't What It Looks Like...

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Entropy.

Writing is a new found hobbie for me... never thought I'd enjoy writing as much as I do. Have you ever had one of those days when (for those writing aficionados) when you're dying to write something but you just don't know what to write...

Well, today's been one of those days for me... the game I wanted to play with you hasn't been exactly successful, and that's ok, but I thought that would keep me occupied for a while... anyway, this is the point where I start rambling about my life...

First things first, I'm reading "Timeline" by Michal Crichton for the 1000th time, I practically can recite it from memory, but I don't care... it never gets old. Last wednesday, I got to see "The DaVinci Code", and I was satisfied. For those of you who haven't seen it yet, one word for all of you: "Go." They really stuck to the book for the dialogues and plot, sometimes it seemed like the movie was being rushed, and they changed some really minor details, but all in all, it was an AWESOME movie.

Now, I live in Guatemala... (a small and boring country on Central America), and one of my hobbies is watching TV. The best shows, or at least the ones I like, start their seasons here when in the US and other countries, it's already on the middle of it. I don't know if any of you watches or watched the show Invasion, but here, the season finale is in 2 weeks. Given that I loooooooove that show, I went on to IMDB to check out what it said about the show. Apparently, it's being cancelled, so if any of you could share any information regarding this, I'd appreciate it.

Anyway, like I said, I don't know what to write, so I guess I'm gonna go... hope to hear from you soon! (",)

Have a good one... I'm out!

0 what they've said:

Post a comment

<< Home