This Isn't What It Looks Like...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

People.

People. I see people come and go all the time. I notice them. Probably they notice me also, but they don't act on it... on the other hand, I create lives for all of 'em. And they can be whatever I want them to be... sometimes my mind wanders off too much, and it creates unbelievable stories that just make every one of these characters even more apealling... you'll see what I mean.

Like the old man with a hat from the park, I named him Jerry. A true artist, Jerry lived his younger days as a playboy, going from woman to woman... never cared for anyone or anything, so he lost everything. His sons, Erick and Joseph, don't want to know anything about him... about the man who abandoned them and their mother when they were only 6 and 7. This kills Jerry. Now he realizes what he did. But it's too late...

Or Eliza. When the love of her life, Jake, left her for a MAN, she was devastated... she made a vow never to fall in love again... now she spends the day at the park playing chess with an old man that calls himself Jerry...

Take Robert for example. He's a Fashion Designer. He came out of the closet a few years ago... he lost a lot, like friends and relatives, but he gained his freedom... now he answers only to himself. He drives a red Mini Cooper with a white stripe on the roof... the old one. I feel jealous every time I see him.


Camille. Aaah... Camille. An elementary school teacher with a heart of gold. She's 26, beautiful, and a single mom to a beautiful girl with Down Syndrome called Jenna. She lost her mother 2 years ago to breast cancer... She now lives with the fear of developing it herself...

And last but not least, Emma... the love of my life. I'll never get a chance to be with her... she's engaged and very much in love with Joey. Lucky bastard. She'll never know how much I love her... and that's ok. I can still come to this café everyday, sit at the same table, with a view of the park in front, and look at her... but she'll never know...


Powered by Castpost

2 what they've said:

I really like your stories...

Keep it up!

By Blogger Lulet (Julia Mar), at 6:30 AM  

Thnx!!

Glad you enjoy 'em... :D

xoxoxo

By Blogger Danny, at 10:38 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home